Examples of campbell sentences. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use campbell in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for campbell.
- And now I am afraid Campbell will be here before there is time to dress a steak, and we have no butcher at hand. (4)
- Campbell a friendly, warm-hearted woman. (4)
- Campbell could not oppose such a resolution, though their feelings did. (4)
- Campbell has been here, quite in a worry about you; and now what shall we do? (4)
- Campbell suddenly bursts into the group on the landing with a final bound from the stairway. (9)
- Campbell will not be able to part with her at all. (4)
- Colonel Campbell rather preferred an olive. (4)
- Colonel Campbell, you know, is quite our angel. (4)
- It was the first time I had imitated a prose writer, though I had imitated several poets like Moore, Campbell, and Goldsmith himself. (9)
- Jane says that Colonel Campbell is a little deaf. (4)
- Willis Campbell, with a watch uplifted in either hand. (9)
- Yes, Friday or Saturday; she cannot say which, because Colonel Campbell will be wanting the carriage himself one of those days. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for campbell. Perhaps also see a sentence for constitutionally and ways to use came in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use campbell in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.