How to use patches in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use patches in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for patches.
- Between the first and the second extends a region of waste land and cultivated patches. (2)
- Garin, a Russian with a brown beard and patches of cheek showing through, and yellow teeth, who always looked hungry. (8)
- His silk hat has a date no earlier than the year before the last, and his boots, scrupulously polished, are innocent of patches. (1)
- Sweet-fern in patches broke their mass here and there, and exhaled its wild perfume to the foot or skirt brushing through it. (9)
- The one in front, habited entirely in red, had large, settled patches of the same colour in her cheeks, and a hard, dashing eye. (8)
- The one whose name was Trimmer had patches of red on his large cheek-bones, and on his cheeks a bluish tint. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for patches. Perhaps also see a sentence for pleasant and ways to use partake in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use patches in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.