Sentences with certificate. University students, spelling bee organizers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use certificate in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for certificate.
- And I say emphatically that a drawing-room approval of a young man is the best certificate for his general chances in life. (10)
- I must have a certificate of her birth. (10)
- In person, he is exceptionally lean; and his face is not, like those of happier mortals, a certificate. (2)
- It may just possibly be found, without certificate, however, in those muddled caverns where the excluded intermingle. (10)
- She named the certificate; she swore to the tampering with witnesses. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for certificate. Perhaps also see a sentence for complaint and ways to use certified in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use certificate in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.