A sentence for the word commencement. Writers, readers, and readers might especially like this page. The lines of text below use commencement in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for commencement.
- At Lekkatts beneath Croridge a lean midday meal was being finished hard on the commencement by a silent company of three. (10)
- Gardiner, which at once delayed its commencement and curtailed its extent. (4)
- He renewed his commencement. (10)
- I venture to say that they would be satisfied with a dozen for audience, for a commencement. (10)
- On the commencement of the zig-zag below, there were soldiers, the sight of whom was not confusing. (10)
- There was a French party at the end, but there was only one at the commencement. (10)
- They were at the commencement of their labours on this night of the expedition when they were fated to meet something greatly confusing them. (10)
- This commencement of a speech proves that you have made the plunge, but not that you can swim. (10)
- This idea of a commencement gives me a view of the finish. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for commencement. Perhaps also see a sentence for convulsions and ways to use countries in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use commencement in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.