Use raptures in a sentence. Students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use raptures in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for raptures.
- Bennet; and, as he spoke, he left the room, fatigued with the raptures of his wife. (4)
- Between that, and stabbing these false raptures to the heart, there seemed to be nothing she could do. (8)
- Colonel Brandon alone, of all the party, heard her without being in raptures. (4)
- Darcy should hear the first raptures of her joy, than the first vehemence of her disapprobation. (4)
- Elton had received notice of it that morning, and was in raptures. (4)
- Elton was in continual raptures, and defended it through every criticism. (4)
- It proved how men may by power of grip squeeze raptures out of pain. (10)
- Not the Salvatore high raptures nor the nights of social applause could appear preferable: she strained her shattered wits to try them. (10)
- Rose gave him no time for reflection, or the moony imagining of their raptures lovers love to dwell upon. (10)
- So once more she was in the park with Sir Willoughby, listening to his raptures over old days. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for raptures. Perhaps also see a sentence for rates and ways to use racial in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use raptures in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.