Sentence with word reaches. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use reaches in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for reaches.
- But just as she reaches the doorway. (8)
- I know that the river is still here with its canoes and rowboats, its meadowy reaches apt for dual solitude, and its groves for picnics. (9)
- In these upper reaches it was still in a prodigious hurry for the sea. (2)
- So far as the eye reaches it dwells only upon what is magnificent. (9)
- This is as instantly dissipated by the wind, and before the rattle of the rifles reaches us he is down. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for reaches. Perhaps also see a sentence for revulsion and ways to use recital in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use reaches in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.