Use rebellious in a sentence. Students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use rebellious in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for rebellious.
- And in fact, a position secretly rebellious is equal to water on the brain for stultifying us. (10)
- At first she stood, a little giddy, grasping the rail that ran round that garden of lead, still absorbed in her brooding, rebellious thoughts. (8)
- He behaved toward him as to a reasonable person, and felt the rebellious rancour instead of the pity. (10)
- He saw his house unfinished, his wife rebellious, himself a laughingstock. (8)
- It sent her blood about her body in rebellious volumes. (10)
- Maynard without some rebellious murmur. (9)
- She turned away from them, her bosom a little rebellious. (10)
- So the Wuggards in the rebellious island stopped up all the garlic mines, supplying their own needs by purchase from foreign trading proas. (7)
- Yet with characteristic fatalism she did not feel rebellious. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for rebellious. Perhaps also see a sentence for rates and ways to use reptiles in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use rebellious in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.