A sentence using the word respective. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use respective in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for respective.
- Elton are by situation called together; you belong to one another by every circumstance of your respective homes. (4)
- George and Gratian had long gone back to their respective hospitals, and she and her father had the house to themselves. (8)
- How, in all the peculiar disadvantages of their respective situations, would he ever learn of her real sentiments? (4)
- The train coming in a minute later, the two brothers parted and entered their respective compartments. (8)
- These were the respective names given by him to the empty purse and the full purse. (10)
- They are destined for each other by the voice of every member of their respective houses; and what is to divide them? (4)
- Under their feet crouched their respective dogs, faintly growling at each other. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for respective. Perhaps also see a sentence for roam and ways to use restaurant in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use respective in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.