How to use scottish in a sentence. College students, word game players, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use scottish in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for scottish.
- But twice there came letters, in that too-well-remembered handwriting, which bore a Scottish postmark. (8)
- I replied, in the Scottish manner, by inquiring if she had far to go herself. (2)
- It was like the worst of the Scottish Highlands, only worse; cold, naked, and ignoble, scant of wood, scant of heather, scant of life. (2)
- One would have thought the Scottish strain might have saved him; and yet, when a Scotsman did begin to go downhill, who could go faster? (8)
- Rhodes; and the Scottish gentleman was at least a vehement admirer. (10)
- The Parliament Close has been the scene of marking incidents in Scottish history. (2)
- Well, footmen and courtiers and Scottish Highlanders, and the corps de ballet, draymen too, have legs, and staring legs, shapely enough. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for scottish. Perhaps also see a sentence for smile and ways to use scene in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use scottish in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.