How do you use scourge in a sentence. College students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use scourge in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for scourge.
- Dozens, foreign and domestic, are on the back of Old England; a tribute to our quality if at the same time an irritating scourge. (10)
- His scourge is the Truth, and she had faced it. (10)
- I cannot say it is undeserving the scourge of derision. (10)
- I caught myself regretting my coldness of that period; for which regrets I could have swung the scourge upon my miserable flesh. (10)
- It gathered him to her breast rejoicing in their union: the sharper the scourge, the keener the exultation. (10)
- Never did man wield so shrieking a scourge upon vice, but his consummate self-mastery is not shaken while administering it. (10)
- She was a manageable woman; the same scourge had its instant wholesome effect on her when she snubbed the secretary. (10)
- She was only a suppliant to be spared from ridicule: spared from the application of the scourge she had woven for herself. (10)
- The ghastly thing was dreaded as a scourge, hailed as a refreshment, nourished as a parasite. (10)
- Thus they become righteous to their own hearts, and evade, as they hope, the public scourge. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for scourge. Perhaps also see a sentence for slaughtered and ways to use scrutinizing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use scourge in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.