Sentence using the word seaward. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use seaward in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for seaward.
- From seaward to this stupefying sunset we stood staring. (10)
- In the afternoon the margravine accompanied the princess to a point facing seaward, within hearing of the military band. (10)
- Maynard said, turning her eyes seaward. (9)
- The rugosities of the stony pasture land end in a wooded point seaward, and curve east and north in a succession of beaches. (9)
- The window facing seaward was open. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for seaward. Perhaps also see a sentence for shudder and ways to use seventeen in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use seaward in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.