Sentences for skylight. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use skylight in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for skylight.
- But gazing at the skylight, inspiration came to him. (8)
- Her mood, or rather her succession of moods, was as mutable as skylight in a rippling sea. (1)
- Pendyce looked at the skylight. (8)
- That deathly stillness settled round her heart; her eyes fixed themselves on the skylight, as though beseeching it to break and let in sound. (8)
- The central partitions of the skylight had been slid back, and the warm air from outside penetrated into the very heart of the house. (8)
- There was no visible tremor of the blade; the ray of bleak skylight that it reflected was steady and true. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for skylight. Perhaps also see a sentence for saliva and ways to use skeynes in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use skylight in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.