Spinning sentence examples. ESL students, professors, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use spinning in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for spinning.
- A night-jar was spinning; the churring sound affected him oddly. (8)
- As soon as he fancies himself seen, he sets to work spinning a web, and he discerns nothing else. (10)
- But he had spoken enough to set that giddy head spinning. (10)
- I found myself driving into Sarkeld with a sense of a whirlwind round my head; wheels in multitudes were spinning inside, striking sparks for thoughts. (10)
- I got my hand free, and stepped back, my head spinning; and I fell. (10)
- On such a cliff might Theocritus have lain, spinning his songs; on that divine sea Odysseus should have passed. (8)
- Over this, every afternoon, private carriages go spinning by, and ladies with card cases pass to and fro about the duties of society. (2)
- See the honeymoon spinning! (10)
- The shock made him stagger and sent an electric shock spinning up his arm. (8)
- There is heard but the night-jar spinning on the pine-branch, circled by moonlight. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for spinning. Perhaps also see a sentence for surged and ways to use spectacles in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use spinning in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.