Sentences for supplies. Journalists, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use supplies in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for supplies.
- All that is left of the fishing interest is the weir outside which supplies, fitfully and uncertainly, the fish shipped fresh to the nearest markets. (9)
- At least, my friend Antonio-Pericles, who occasionally assists me with supplies, hints as much to me. (10)
- For that way lies the key, this way the cupboard, of the supplies, their fuel. (10)
- Good little Andrew supplies her place to me. (10)
- His disfavour had caused a stoppage of supplies, causing vociferous abomination of their successful rivals, the Romish priests. (10)
- I shall get supplies to-morrow. (10)
- I shall look to the supplies. (10)
- In public, the brass mask of the Idol they call Propriety commands or supplies their feelings and thoughts. (10)
- Losing his supplies, the good man had given up his cards. (8)
- Nothing but the quintessences of existence, and those in exhaustless supplies, will satisfy this craving, which is not to be satisfied! (10)
- Now the pig supplies the most popular of dishes, but it is not accounted the most honoured of animals, unless it be by the cottager. (10)
- Presently comes in heavy Benson, to say supplies are cut off. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for supplies. Perhaps also see a sentence for saintly and ways to use success in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use supplies in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.