Use the word tan in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and readers might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use tan in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tan.
- About a quarter of a mile out lay a cutter, with her tan sail half down, swinging to the swell. (8)
- Her hands, cased in tan gauntlets, held a basket which warded off the bearded gardener from the severe but ample lines of her useful-looking skirt. (8)
- She is going grey; she wears tan gauntlets, and no hat. (8)
- The glossy tan of hard exercise and good living lay on his cheeks as thick as clouted cream. (8)
- They started in silence, but as soon as the sound of hoofs died on the tan of Rotten Row, she turned to him. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tan. Perhaps also see a sentence for tremor and ways to use table-cloth in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tan in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.