Sentences with tap. English majors, teachers, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use tap in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tap.
- A tap on the door broke up his painful cogitations. (8)
- At the tap of his pipe, and a shower of little sparks, they shied round and scampered. (8)
- Do you keep every mood on tap, ready to any demand? (1)
- Gyp summoned courage to tap gently. (8)
- He delivered the tap, amused by the idea. (10)
- He vanished; his footsteps, and the tap of his stick grew fainter and fainter. (8)
- Herr Paul had spent his life laughing at convictions; the matter had but to touch him personally, and the tap of laughter was turned off. (8)
- In the first place, I never tap for secrets. (10)
- It was done delicately, like the tap of a finger-nail on a vase. (10)
- One tap, and they are free. (10)
- Presently there came a gentle tap at their own door. (10)
- The man in the next chair roused him by putting down his tumbler with a tap, and seating himself upon the cushioned fender. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tap. Perhaps also see a sentence for todds and ways to use talents in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tap in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.