Sentences with telegraphed. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use telegraphed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for telegraphed.
- Bret Harte made that progress Eastward from California which was telegraphed almost from hour to hour, as if it were the progress of a prince. (9)
- He telegraphed to Roland, and mentally gave chase to the message to recall it. (10)
- I felt able to give this, and, of course, he eagerly approved; I think he telegraphed his approval. (9)
- Libby telegraphed first, and had to be sent for. (9)
- Now that she had telegraphed, her heart was at peace, and she even laughed as she answered the anxious vice-consul. (9)
- She telegraphed the name just before you left Albany, so that I could find her at Boston in the morning. (9)
- They arrived at their original destination, and the following day telegraphed for rooms at a hotel farther down the coast. (9)
- They had telegraphed for berths and taken what was given them; their room seemed to be very nice. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for telegraphed. Perhaps also see a sentence for todds and ways to use tenets in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use telegraphed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.