Sentences with tinley in them. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use tinley in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tinley.
- Laura Tinley was punished by being requested to lead off with a favourite song in a buzz. (10)
- Let me add that Albert Tinley requested my hand in marriage yesterday. (10)
- Pericles and Laura Tinley on the one hand, and Wilfrid and Emilia, on the other. (10)
- Pericles said to Laura Tinley, pointing to the leader. (10)
- Pericles, and the two men extended hands, Laura Tinley standing decently away from them. (10)
- Pole had recommenced, on the evident instigation of Laura Tinley, though Lady Gosstre and Freshfield Sumner had both sought to check the current. (10)
- Relieved on the suspicion that Albert was in attendance of his sisters, they let their eyes fall calmly on the Tinley pew. (10)
- They were constrained to admit that Laura Tinley managed him cleverly. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tinley. Perhaps also see a sentence for tolerable and ways to use tidy in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tinley in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.