Use the word trailing in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use trailing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for trailing.
- Clotilde was taken from him in a heavy downpour and trailing of mists. (10)
- Five is dignity with a trailing robe; whereas one, two, or three Acts would be short skirts, and degrading. (10)
- Lovely she looked there, with her eyes still open, her lips parted, her hair trailing behind. (8)
- Meadow-sweet hung from the banks thick with weed and trailing bramble, and there also hung a daughter of earth. (10)
- Now tell me the name of the weed trailing along the hedge there! (10)
- Then she came from the window, trailing her finger along the mahogany edge of the billiard-table. (8)
- There in the sunlight the hedgerows ran golden and brown away from the clouds of trailing train smoke. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for trailing. Perhaps also see a sentence for tremor and ways to use truer in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use trailing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.