Sentences with trains. University students, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use trains in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for trains.
- De Craye called to Willoughby for a book of the trains. (10)
- Express trains every half hour from London; all the big people of the city. (10)
- He also looked up the trains for London, and found that they could get there by way of Ostend in fourteen hours. (9)
- His call for a book of the trains had been a sheer piece of impromptu, in the mind as well as on the mouth. (10)
- I have written out the hours of your trains. (10)
- Just look out the trains down and up early to-morrow. (8)
- She found a relief also in work at the book of the trains. (10)
- Skepsey entered the room with one of his packets, and she was reminded of trains and husbands. (10)
- That night the entire Confederate army lay within a half mile of our road, while we all sneaked by, infantry, artillery, and trains. (7)
- The trains on the branch road were taken off in the winter, and the post-office at the hotel was discontinued. (9)
- The wood trains to fetch logs to the sawmills were heavily guarded. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for trains. Perhaps also see a sentence for todds and ways to use tribulations in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use trains in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.