Truce in a sample sentence. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use truce in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for truce.
- Algernon accepted the truce, and made it peace by casting off one glove. (10)
- And then a truce to all that Radical rageing and hot-pokering of the country! (10)
- He enjoyed repose; knowing it might be but a truce. (10)
- She had thoughts of flying out to breathe in an interval of truce. (10)
- She led her senses round to weep, and produced a state of mental drowning for a truce to the bitter riddle. (10)
- Some of them fall in love and strike a truce, and still they are foreigners. (10)
- They cannot eat and keep a truce. (10)
- Truce, treaty, withdrawal, signified publicly pardon, not exoneration by any means; and now that she was in armour she had no dread of the public. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for truce. Perhaps also see a sentence for thirst and ways to use tramp in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use truce in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.