Sentences with uncommonly. University students, readers, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use uncommonly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for uncommonly.
- He was apparently of middle age, dark and uncommonly handsome. (1)
- His pessimism was uncommonly well grounded, and if it did not go very deep, it might well have reached the bottom of his nature. (9)
- I saw some one uncommonly like her outside as we came in. (8)
- I think every thing has passed off uncommonly well, I assure you. (4)
- It is to be uncommonly dreadful. (4)
- Really, poor young Bosinney had made an uncommonly good job of the house; he would have done very well for himself if he had lived! (8)
- The day was uncommonly lovely. (4)
- Your eccentric characters are not uncommonly amateurs of petty artifice. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for uncommonly. Perhaps also see a sentence for unity and ways to use unused in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use uncommonly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.