Sentence using the word usher. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use usher in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for usher.
- I talk in her presence like the usher of the Court to the judge. (10)
- Mountstuart meet him, usher him to the place she had quitted among the shrubs, and return to the open turf-spaces. (10)
- She accepted the book with a soft murmur, and the sallow usher had not a word. (10)
- The usher called to him! (10)
- This time, however, he was not between me and the usher. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for usher. Perhaps also see a sentence for unerringly and ways to use used in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use usher in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.