Vote sentence example. University students, professors, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use vote in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for vote.
- A regular Board with a permanent Lord High Admiral, and a regular vote of money to keep it up to the mark. (10)
- Carpendike would not vote for a man that proposed to open museums on the Sabbath day. (10)
- Fancy my mother without a vote! (8)
- He cannot vote for you. (10)
- I knew how it would be when we gave you the vote. (8)
- If that is the lot you wish for, you will vote for this amendment. (8)
- Never, he said, did he leave it to the man of his choice at an election to knock at his door for the vote. (10)
- Only conceive Nevil Beauchamp knocking at doors late at night, the sturdy beggar of a vote! (10)
- Since you deny us the right to vote, you should give us the right to assassinate. (7)
- They vote safely enough when the day comes, if there is no praetematurally strong pull the other way. (10)
- Westgate did not vote. (8)
- You have a vote there. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for vote. Perhaps also see a sentence for volume and ways to use voters in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use vote in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.