Sentences with whistle in them. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use whistle in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for whistle.
- And did you blow your whistle and obtain the assistance of another constable, and take him into custody? (8)
- Barbara almost expected to hear coming from it the lost whistle of the buzzard hawks. (8)
- But I thought we should get it from the look of the sky before I proposed to whistle for it. (9)
- He shall whistle for her when he repents; and he will, mark me. (10)
- I had scarcely turned from the contemplation of this beautiful object, when a long low whistle attracted my attention. (6)
- If only we had a penny whistle! (8)
- Jolyon gave his special whistle. (8)
- The whistle of the engine and rush of the scenery set her imagination anew upon the horror of being motionless. (10)
- The air was alive with the whistle from machine-gun fire storming across zigzag fashion-alive it was with bullets, dust, and smoke. (8)
- The carriage meantime had become visible at the head of the street, where it remained within hearing of a whistle. (10)
- The ladies blew his familiar whistle. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for whistle. Perhaps also see a sentence for wig and ways to use whisking in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use whistle in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.