How do you use abnegation in a sentence. College students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use abnegation in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for abnegation.
- And becoming entirely selfish he impressed his total abnegation of self upon Renee so that she could have worshipped him. (10)
- But that pure gratitude at her fiery, simple abnegation did not last; it was followed by a petty sense of triumph, and by uneasiness. (8)
- Cold lines, but penned by what heart-broken abnegation, and underlying them with what anguish of soul! (10)
- No; even at his highest pitch of abnegation, he could not forget himself. (8)
- There is something sublime in your abnegation if, indeed, you have had no other client this week. (8)
- Yet by virtue of subtler abnegation she will often succeed in keeping it from him that she knows. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for abnegation. Perhaps also see a sentence for alluding and ways to use absurdities in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use abnegation in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.