Sentences for aboard. Journalists, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use aboard in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for aboard.
- Ay, ay, War, and he may go aboard. (10)
- He pulled out to where the boat lay tilting at anchor, and held the dory alongside by the gunwale that she might step aboard. (9)
- How did they get aboard? (9)
- I could have them spend their Sunday afternoons going aboard the different boats, and looking up their accommodations. (9)
- In these, the mere coming aboard seemed to beget an aggressively confidential mood. (9)
- Is she aboard this car? (9)
- It is almost unnecessary to mention that when lunch was over and we got aboard again and made sail, the wind promptly died away. (2)
- Some such lady had dined at the inn on tea, and gone aboard the boat soon after. (10)
- Then, when they were aboard the captain set sail, and they were soon in the hollows of deep waters. (10)
- Those who came aboard at Rochester failed to lighten the spiritual gloom, and presently they sank into the common bodily wretchedness. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for aboard. Perhaps also see a sentence for abounded and ways to use about in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use aboard in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.