How to use abomination in a sentence. College students, word game players, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use abomination in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for abomination.
- Every kind of abomination. (8)
- He would not have been opposed to the profession of arms if he had been captured early for the service, notwithstanding his abomination of bloodshed. (10)
- His disfavour had caused a stoppage of supplies, causing vociferous abomination of their successful rivals, the Romish priests. (10)
- Ripton had to learn that eyes are bearable, but eye-glasses an abomination. (10)
- To play second fiddle to a young woman is an abomination to us all. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for abomination. Perhaps also see a sentence for amalia and ways to use abroad in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use abomination in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.