Sentences for abrane. Journalists, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use abrane in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for abrane.
- About twenty paces behind, Abrane, Fleetwood, and one whom they called Chummy Potts, were wildly waving arms. (10)
- Abrane tried the transversal enclosing this favoured number. (10)
- Abrane, Chummy Potts, Brailstone, little Corby, were brighter comrades. (10)
- Captain Abrane hurriedly begged a loan. (10)
- Captain Abrane sniffed, loud as a horse, condemnatory as a cat, in speaking of him. (10)
- Captain Abrane, a tower in the crowd, registered bets whenever he could. (10)
- Fleetwood quitted the table-numbers to throw on Pair; he won, won again, pushed his luck and lost, dragging Abrane with him. (10)
- I promised Abrane for to-morrow. (10)
- Upon this point the experience of Captain Abrane has a value. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for abrane. Perhaps also see a sentence for abounded and ways to use about in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use abrane in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.