How do you use abrupt in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use abrupt in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for abrupt.
- All her abrupt decision was negated in his profound, ironical urbanity. (8)
- But his going now seemed abrupt, though she approved it. (9)
- Clara moved her lips to recall remarks introductory to so abrupt and strange a plunge. (10)
- Countess Ammiani saw the abrupt alteration of her step and look with a dim surprise. (10)
- He stuck it out with abrupt eagerness. (10)
- He would have learned more from what his abrupt swing round of the shoulder precluded his beholding. (10)
- Her eyebrows now stood up; her contemplation of those disenchanting lineaments came to an abrupt finish. (10)
- I would rather have had her less abrupt and more personal in revealing it. (10)
- Naturally not abrupt, except when nervously excited, Jolyon had become control incarnate. (8)
- The abrupt transition had drawn her eyes to his. (10)
- The transition to silence was so extraordinary and abrupt, that she called to her chasseur to know the meaning of it. (10)
- They watched his abrupt muscular stride through the grounds of the house. (10)
- They were within twenty yards of each other, and so abrupt was his appearance, that it was impossible to avoid his sight. (4)
- Thinking over his abrupt retirement from the crowded semicircle, Diana felt her position pinch her, she knew not why. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for abrupt. Perhaps also see a sentence for allegiance and ways to use abroad in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use abrupt in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.