Sentence with word absently. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use absently in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for absently.
- And absently he stroked the dripping cat, while a drop of wet ran off his nose. (8)
- He reached out and took up the cigar-box; held it absently towards his son, and drew it quickly back. (8)
- Lawrence laid her smoothing hand absently on a frill of lace fichu above a sternly disciplined bosom at half-heave. (10)
- March absently lifted his eyes to it. (9)
- Pendyce looked absently at the squirrel from behind the little handkerchief with which she was drying her eyes. (8)
- Seating himself at a reading-table before the fire, he took up the book nearest his hand, absently opening it. (1)
- She pressed it absently between finger and thumb, and began manoeuvring round another way. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for absently. Perhaps also see a sentence for aptitude and ways to use abarak in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use absently in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.