Use abundantly in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use abundantly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for abundantly.
- If he paid no more than two marks, he dined as cheaply as a prince could wish, and as abundantly. (9)
- Phillips, and was by her watchfulness, most abundantly supplied with coffee and muffin. (4)
- Suddenly the money began to come so abundantly that she need not save; and then they did not know what to do with it. (9)
- Sumfit, who peeped in awe, and that emotion subsiding, shed tears abundantly. (10)
- That of the man gave me an impression of anger, abundantly confirmed by the matter spoken. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for abundantly. Perhaps also see a sentence for achievement and ways to use absent in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use abundantly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.