Use the word abysses in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use abysses in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for abysses.
- And do but look on them thoughtfully, the poor are everlastingly, unrelievedly, in the abysses of the great sea . (10)
- But the pain was less than previously, for she was now mistress of herself, fearing no abysses. (10)
- Her bosom sprang to descend into abysses. (10)
- Sleep is a horse that laughs at precipices and abysses. (10)
- Such had been his first dip into the dark abysses of existence. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for abysses. Perhaps also see a sentence for ask and ways to use abundantly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use abysses in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.