Sentences with accent in them. University students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use accent in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for accent.
- Breen, with the accent by which she implicated her daughter in whatever happened. (9)
- Doria pitched her accent tellingly. (10)
- Durgin, concentrating in her accent of his name the contempt she could not justly pour out on the others. (9)
- He was a Hanoverian, and his accent was then, I believe, the standard, though the Berlinese is now the accepted pronunciation. (9)
- Holmes with him as if to accent the recognition socially. (9)
- I have tried it since then with every sort of accent and inflection, but I seem to lack the sense of humour. (2)
- Lander, she had reverted to her clipped Yankee accent. (9)
- Peridon was a more welcome sample of the islanders, despite an inferior pretension to accent. (10)
- Probably she is shy of speaking French; she frequently puts the Italian accent. (10)
- She was tall and dark; dark-haired, dark-eyed, sweet and persuasive in her accent and manner. (10)
- True, you are accomplishing the Parisian accent. (10)
- We were obliged to confess that she was catching a foreign accent. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for accent. Perhaps also see a sentence for annoyance and ways to use actress in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use accent in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.