Sentence using the word acceptance. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use acceptance in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for acceptance.
- A look from Trevanion decided my acceptance of the proferred civility, and I seated myself in the chair beside the baron. (6)
- But those were days of simpler acceptance of the popular rights of newspapers than these are, when magazines strictly guard their vested interests against them. (9)
- I received a volume of verse, and a few lines begging my acceptance. (10)
- She believed that Evan had been wheedled by Rose into the acceptance of a small sum of money, in return for his egregious gift. (10)
- She nodded a gracious acceptance of him. (10)
- She was threatened with dismissal unless she made full apology to him and brought back assurance of its acceptance. (9)
- Such are the strange conditions of his acceptance with the public, that he may please better without it than with it. (9)
- The moral to the young contributor is to be better than ever, to leave nothing undone that shall enhance his small chances of acceptance. (9)
- The only thing that gives either writer positive value is his acceptance with the reader; but the acceptance is from month to month wholly uncertain. (9)
- Westangle brought it out with her ignorant acceptance of it as a social force. (9)
- With the best, or the worst, will in the world, no publisher can force a book into acceptance. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for acceptance. Perhaps also see a sentence for agony and ways to use accounted in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use acceptance in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.