How to use accidental in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use accidental in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for accidental.
- Ambrose died of the accidental shot of a pocket-pistol he customarily carried loaded. (10)
- And was the visit accidental? (10)
- Another accidental meeting with the Martins was possible, and in her present state, would be dangerous. (4)
- Each was burdened with serious matter; but they might have struck hands here, had not this petty accidental opposition interposed. (10)
- For Fanny, somewhat more was related than the accidental agreeableness of the parties he had been in. (4)
- He felt like stone to any accidental contact, and the painter brought away a bruise from the mere brunt of his shoulders. (9)
- He was, in fact, an accidental channel through which money flowed, employing labour. (8)
- If a squall upsets my ship, is she an accidental residue of spars and timber and old iron? (10)
- It seemed at first an accidental division, but it never materially varied. (4)
- Its likeness to the story to which he had just listened now impressed him as perhaps more than accidental. (1)
- Temple, I have the accidental happiness of drinking to your healths in a tumbler of hock wine. (10)
- That evidence is to the effect that the blow was accidental. (8)
- The former she hoped at last might have been accidental, and the latter she could only attribute to her own stupidity. (4)
- These accidental circumstances happen. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for accidental. Perhaps also see a sentence for amazing and ways to use accidents in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use accidental in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.