Accompaniment in a sample sentence. Journalists, readers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use accompaniment in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for accompaniment.
- And now, to add to the marvel, they heard a harp accompaniment, the strings being faintly touched, but with firm fingers. (10)
- At Joyfields, bodily existence was a kind of perpetual skirmish, a sort of grudged accompaniment to a state of soul. (8)
- At night she sang, sometimes mountain ditties to the accompaniment of the zither, leaning on the table and sweeping the wires between snatches of talk. (10)
- He played without accompaniment a little tune that seemed to twitch the heart. (8)
- They complained apart severally of the accompaniment and the singer. (10)
- Twice she went over the lines with this defensive accompaniment; then they laid octopus-limbs on her. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for accompaniment. Perhaps also see a sentence for aennchen and ways to use accurately in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use accompaniment in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.