Sentence with word accomplice. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use accomplice in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for accomplice.
- And it goes hard, too, with an accomplice, by law, added the farmer, knocking the ashes leisurely out of his pipe. (10)
- He understood very well that they were magnanimous rascals who could let an accomplice go, though they would have driven steel into the principal. (10)
- I could almost fancy myself an accomplice. (10)
- The man was a fool, and a very extraordinary arsonite, to have an accomplice at all. (10)
- What was more, she induced him to be an accomplice in deception. (10)
- Yet she knew hatred of her lord in his being suspected as instigator or accomplice of the hand that dealt the blow. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for accomplice. Perhaps also see a sentence for armoured and ways to use acquiescent in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use accomplice in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.