Accordance in a sample sentence. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use accordance in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for accordance.
- A student of statistics must have noticed that the birth rate had varied in accordance with the rate of interest for your money. (8)
- But it was useless to think of acting in accordance with his reason. (10)
- His sensations habitually shaped themselves in accordance with those two permanent requirements of his nature, liking for adventure, and hatred of tyranny. (8)
- I cannot feel it in accordance with my duty to Society to exercise the powers I have in your favour. (8)
- In accordance with those three feelings was the progress of his walk. (8)
- In short, he staked off a hill claim in strict accordance with the local mining laws of Hurdy-Gurdy and put up the customary notice. (1)
- Jarette in accordance with the terms of the mad wager. (1)
- They agreed to act in accordance with it. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for accordance. Perhaps also see a sentence for after and ways to use accepted in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use accordance in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.