Accosted example sentences. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use accosted in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for accosted.
- A strange young man was noticed in the neighbourhood of the farm, and he accosted me at Leckham fair. (10)
- Berry, wishing first to see herself as she was, mutely accosted the looking-glass, and tried to look a very little better. (10)
- He was accosted by one of the railway-porters. (10)
- Perceiving him to be the proprietor of the high and cosmopolitan mind, we accosted him. (8)
- Presently an English gentleman accosted us. (10)
- We were introduced in turn to Captain Malet, the gentleman who had accosted me below. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for accosted. Perhaps also see a sentence for admiring and ways to use acute in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use accosted in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.