How to use accurate in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use accurate in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for accurate.
- Accurate tidings could not be obtained, though the whole course of the vale was full of stories of escapes, conflicts, and captures. (10)
- All the plan for the rising is accurate; the instruments are ready, and we are paralyzed. (10)
- And they may be accurate observers without being good judges. (10)
- But I am not sure that this is accurate. (9)
- Enough of accurate reflection was given her to perceive that discontent with her station was the original cause of her discontent now. (10)
- He broke from Sir Willoughby with a dozen little nods of accurate understanding of him, even to beyond the mark of the communications. (10)
- He described his world as an accurate observer saw it, he could not be dishonest. (10)
- He lessened the odds in his favour considerably by his too accurate estimation of them. (10)
- I could pitch any notes, and I was clear but I was always ornamenting, and what I want is to be an accurate singer. (10)
- Serjeant Wedderburn was not so accurate a guide to him. (10)
- The world has accurate eyes, if they are not very penetrating. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for accurate. Perhaps also see a sentence for amazing and ways to use accidents in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use accurate in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.