Actor example sentences. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use actor in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for actor.
- And could a human creature feel at his own pulse, and look into vacancy with that intense apprehensive look, and be but an actor? (10)
- But at night, in his bed, the glove was a principal actor in events of extraordinary magnitude and inconsequence. (10)
- He was a lean, nervous flibbertigibbet of a man, with something the look of an actor, and something the look of a horse-jockey. (2)
- His patrimony spent, he at once believed himself an actor, and he was hissed off the stage of a provincial theatre. (10)
- The hisses were not at all for the actor, but altogether for the character. (9)
- They set him spying over himself at an actor who had not needed to be acting his part, brilliant though it was. (10)
- Whose regrets can eclipse those of the principal actor? (10)
- Yet he might be an ingenuous creature precisely because of the suspicion roused by his quaint unworldliness that he might be a terrible actor. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for actor. Perhaps also see a sentence for adept and ways to use across in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use actor in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.