Actors sentence. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use actors in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for actors.
- But taking a glance at the others of her late company of actors, she compresses her lips. (10)
- He knew actors and actresses, and managers of theatres, and mighty men in letters. (10)
- He knew which actors he preferred, and which actresses, better still. (9)
- I mean nothing offensive either to swells or to actors. (9)
- Let us be glad the night drops her curtain upon the cheap spectacle, and shuts these with the other actors from our view. (9)
- Pole began to nod at the actors, heavily. (10)
- Raikes to see them conduct themselves as if they were at a play, and the rest of the company paid actors. (10)
- Rogues and a policeman, or a hurried change of front of all the actors, are not a part of our slow machinery. (10)
- The people affect me like persons of our generation made up for the parts; well trained, well costumed, but actors, and almost amateurs. (9)
- The two principal actors remained dumb. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for actors. Perhaps also see a sentence for abundantly and ways to use according in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use actors in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.