A sentence using the word adam. English majors, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use adam in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for adam.
- Adam and fair Eve front the generations. (10)
- I had a last interview with Father Adam in a billiard-room at the witching hour of dawn, when I administered the brandy. (2)
- Now Ale, which is to Beef what Eve was to Adam, threatens to take possession of the field. (10)
- Or is it Adam, his rib taken from his side in sleep, and thus transformed, to make him behold his Paradise, and lose it?… (10)
- The farm-house came in sight, and friendly old Adam and Eve turning from the moon. (10)
- The fine reading-room was decorated in the Adam style. (8)
- There was Adam, you know. (9)
- What was to the remainder of the exiled sons of Adam simply the brand of expulsion from Paradise, was to him hell. (10)
- When next I go to church, I shall know what old Adam felt. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for adam. Perhaps also see a sentence for athirst and ways to use adore in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use adam in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.