Use the word adapted in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use adapted in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for adapted.
- Energy is adapted to flourish equally in every branch of labour. (10)
- He left Durgin in heightened good-humor with himself and with the world, which had finally so well adapted itself to his desires and designs. (9)
- He was about to raise his hand, when he saw that the young foreigner, noting his instinctive feeling, had at once adapted himself to it. (8)
- She stood up and performed a semi-ceremonious obeisance, neatly adapted to their mutual position. (10)
- The fable was adapted to modern life, and the scene had been laid in Campobello, the peculiarities of which were to be satirised throughout. (9)
- Timothy felt for his art as poets do for theirs, and considered what was best adapted to speaking, purely to speaking. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for adapted. Perhaps also see a sentence for askance and ways to use advancement in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use adapted in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.