Use additional in a sentence. College students, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use additional in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for additional.
- An order was given for additional candles, coals, and wood. (10)
- And he enjoyed his reputation for virtue as something additional. (10)
- But, what can well compensate for even one additional inch of steel? (10)
- He invited us to buy tickets at an additional charge of five, ten, or fifteen cents for the gallery, orchestra circle, or orchestra. (9)
- I give you thousands additional to the sum stipulated. (10)
- Life itself, I submitted, was a far too risky business as a whole to make each additional particular of danger worth regard. (2)
- There was no additional strangulation; the noose about his neck was already suffocating him and kept the water from his lungs. (1)
- To some of them, one additional day of breath is precious. (10)
- What she had just done was capable of many additional feats; she had tried it. (5)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for additional. Perhaps also see a sentence for accused and ways to use adore in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use additional in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.