Sentences with adjoining in them. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use adjoining in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for adjoining.
- A covey of partridges, with wings glistening in the sun, were straggling out across the adjoining field of mustard. (8)
- He left his chair and walked round the table toward a door opening into the adjoining room. (9)
- Pasmer came out of her chamber adjoining, and began to inspect the formal splendour of the place. (9)
- She was in the house of one of their new friends, and she could hear Angelo talking in the adjoining room. (10)
- Some red cows had strayed into the adjoining orchard, and were rubbing their heads against the railing. (8)
- That gentleman had slept through the night in an adjoining tent, unguarded. (1)
- The aunt and niece seemed both escaping into the adjoining room. (4)
- Two young Frenchmen, talking loudly, sat down at the adjoining table. (8)
- When he turned round she was no longer there, sounds of uncontrollable emotion were audible from the adjoining garden. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for adjoining. Perhaps also see a sentence for annihilated and ways to use advocacy in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use adjoining in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.