Administer in sentence. Those in an MBA program, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use administer in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for administer.
- Besides, we are waiting to administer an anaesthetic. (9)
- I venture to say that the power to take a licking is better worth having than the power to administer one. (10)
- She wished him very well; but he gave her pain, and his welfare twenty miles off would administer most satisfaction. (4)
- Would any Protestant clergyman administer comfort to her? (10)
- You must not expect to appease them unless you administer solids. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for administer. Perhaps also see a sentence for acted and ways to use adrian in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use administer in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.