Adopted sentence example. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use adopted in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for adopted.
- A soft remorse may be adopted as an agreeable sensation within view of the wasted penitent whom we have struck a trifle too hard. (10)
- But these measures are each too violent to be adopted without some deliberation; at present my thoughts are fluctuating between various schemes. (4)
- Harriet Beecher Stowe, and adopted in most of the houses of her kindly neighborhood. (9)
- He had never adopted, nor been adopted by anyone himself. (8)
- Ministers in turn have defensively adopted the arts of beguilement, varied by an exercise of the police. (10)
- Pasmer had so cordially adopted. (9)
- Seeing, however, that her end was gained, she was entitled to the credit of it, and could pardon the means adopted. (10)
- The arrangement he had previously thought good, was then spontaneously adopted. (10)
- The strain he adopted was quite natural to his passion and his theme. (10)
- Waddy told me that he had adopted this system of sleeping for the last month. (10)
- Wales adopted and was proud of her in any costume. (10)
- Weisspriess followed them across the mountain track, keeping at their heels, though they doubled and adopted all possible contrivances to shake him off. (10)
- Yet he was a gentleman capable of apprehending simultaneously that he sinned against his pride in the means he adopted to comfort his nature. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for adopted. Perhaps also see a sentence for attack and ways to use addiction in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use adopted in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.