Use the word adoring in a sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use adoring in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for adoring.
- A few stolen adoring minutes now and then, and, for the rest, the presence of a world that must be deceived. (8)
- An adoring young woman is the person to imagine and induce to the commission of such folly. (10)
- And old Jolyon, in the twilight of the room, stood adoring her! (8)
- And then she saw his eyes, adoring and distressed. (8)
- At that adoring look he felt his nerves quiver, just as if he had seen a moth scorching its wings. (8)
- He looked round at her; and it seemed to his adoring eyes that more than a woman was sitting there. (8)
- How is it that you, adoring heroes as you do, cannot admire him when he stands alone to support his view of the truth! (10)
- The dark young waiter laid her cloak upon her with adoring hands. (8)
- The part of her nature adoring storminess wanted only a present champion to outweigh the other part which cuddled security. (10)
- The stammering earnestness of his voice, those humbly adoring looks! (8)
- They whispered a little hope, when I was adoring her passionately for being the reverse of whatever might have given hope a breath. (10)
- Yes Madam, I had the happiness of adoring you, an happiness for which I cannot be too grateful. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for adoring. Perhaps also see a sentence for ash and ways to use admire in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use adoring in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.